Urban specialise in maintaining an organisations entire IT provision, and this extends to supporting business software, intranets, websites, alongside the management of Social Media.
Our advanced connection tools allow us to remotely connect to a computer to identify and fix issues, with problems potentially resolved within minutes of reporting.
Website and Social Media
Our Managed IT package can include the routine content updating of the company website, alongside the posting and management of social media pages. This type of service is particularly suited to smaller businesses, who may not have the budget or the need for a designated Social Media member of staff.
For example, a member of staff can simply send us an e-mail requesting that a new job posting or news update is placed on the website, and advertised on social media pages (including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn). We will then make this live across Social Media, and inform you of any questions or comments posted.
In addition to installing, supporting and updating standard software packages (Microsoft Office, Sage etc), we also diagnose and repair issues with bespoke business-specific software, for example in-house Financial/Accounting software, SharePoint, SQL or CRM solutions. This includes liaising with the software developers where required, and implementing change requests aligned with the ITIL best-practice framework. Additionally, we support legacy software which is no longer provided by the manufacturer.
And where required, we can arrange in-house face-to-face training of the software for your staff, alongside the production of simple, written guides.
We specialise in…
● Windows, OSX and Linux, including issues with freezing, performance and OS upgrades.
● Windows Server management, including routine Active Directory changes and monthly maintenance and security updates. We support Windows Server 2003 onwards, alongside Small Business Server and MultiPoint Server.
● Microsoft Office, covering general help and support to staff, alongside faults with application.
● Sharepoint, including intranets hosted both in-house and through the cloud.
● Sage, including feature implementation and user-training.
● Microsoft Exchange, including Database management, Public Folders, remote web access and day-to-day mailbox management.
However, the list above is by no means comprehensive, and merely provides a representative example of services we can deliver.