The heartbeat of any business is its IT and no company can afford to be without 24-hour support from experts such as Yorkshire-based Urban IT Support.
Computers, servers and even mobile phones – no business can operate without them but just how many companies are taking a risk every day by operating without IT experts on hand?
Anything can potentially go wrong at any time – and to know there is help just an email, text or phone call away is critical for all businesses. If the server goes down, how much will that cost a company every hour – not to mention all the hassle and frustration of trying to sort it out and find someone who can fix it.
So here are 10 reasons why 24-hour IT Support from Urban IT Support (www.urbanitsupport.com) is crucial for all small and medium sized businesses.
1. Speed – Our response times are lightning fast, with an average fix time of just 16 minutes.
2. Eliminating risk – We’ll ensure your IT system is fully protected from malware, hackers and all the other nasties lurking out there on the internet. We’ll also make sure all your information is backed up to the cloud – so if the very worst happens to the server (such as failure, flood or fire) nothing will be lost – ever.
3. Expertise – Technology is moving forward all the time and Urban IT Support is bang up-to-date with all the latest innovations, updates, changes and new legislation to make sure your IT systems are advanced, compliant and secure.
4. Saving money – Outsourcing IT is a far cheaper and easier option than employing your own IT department – especially if you’re a small or medium business.
5. Fixed cost – No matter how many times you contact our team for help, our support really is unlimited!
6. Peace-of-mind – Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Work at home at any time of the day or night – confident that if you have a problem, help will quickly be at hand.
7. Knowledge – We’ll appoint a dedicated IT Manager to support your team, and knows your computer system inside and out. Most clients quickly regard us as just another member of their team.
8. Experience – Our team has countless years of IT experience – so we can usually go straight to the nub of any problem and sort it out. Of course, there are few issues we face that we’ve not seen before, and our team quickly rises to the challenge! We’ve also got the skills to implement new IT projects (such as adding online payments to your website, or moving e-mails to Office 365).
9. Flexibility – We’ll work on your systems to perform upgrades or maintenance work during unsocial hours – ensuring no impact on the smooth running of your business.
10. Time – Leaving experts to sort out your IT means you have the time to focus on driving your business forward and looking after your customers.
To find out how we can help you, and what it’ll cost, e-mail us at [email protected] or call our team on 01422 646465.
Halifax-based Urban IT Support provides award-winning IT support across West Yorkshire -including Huddersfield, Bradford and Leeds, and our remote working systems mean we can help businesses anywhere.
Blog written by Andy Hirst from Huddersfield-based AH! PR (https://ah-pr.com/)